Benefits of Google Advertising
Google AdWords is paid advertising or pay per click (PPC) advertising on Google. The way it works is simple:
- People use keywords (or search terms) to search for specific products and services
- If the keywords you’ve chosen match what people search for, your paid ad appears next to or above organic Google search results
- When people click on your ad, they’ll go to your website to learn more or buy
Here are the top fourbenefits of using Google adsense.
1. No product required: Adsense does not require for user to have a product to sell. A website or even a blog that simply shares information is also adequate TO MAKE MONEY ON adsense, sometimes more than what people make by selling products. It is a great way for anyone to have a recurring source of income which does not require a lot of hard work or time. buying-online
2. Search options helps keep visitors on the site itself: Google also offers a web search with adsense which is a great add on to have on any site as it keeps visitors on the site. With this search option a lot many visitors do not feel the need to leave the site. Since getting clicks on ads is what adsense is all about, multiple clicks can also easily be generated from users through the search option. keywords
3. Multiple websites from one adsense account: One adsense account can help cater to adsense on multiple sites. This is a great feature that many other pay per click programs do not have. It is a great way to manage Google adsense on multiple websites too and at the same time easy activity reports are also instantly generated in such a way that monitoring everything becomes simple. domain-name
4. Even though it does involve playing around with some code with the ads, it is simple to use and has clear directions. It is also very easy to understand and anyone comfortable with a computer can easily understand most of what it’s about within the first 20 minutes of using it.
Here are some benefits of using Google Analytics during an optimization campaign:
1. It is completely free of charge. Although it is a free tool, but it still offer just as much or even more functionalities when compared to other paying tools.
2. Able to find out how your visitors locate your website. Other than the core set of keywords that you are optimizing, you will also be able to find out what other keywords your visitors type in to find your website. During the initial optimization campaign, the number of keywords may be little. But as time goes by, you will start getting more keywords being listed on organic listings, due to your overall optimization effort.
3. Able to identify which pages and links your visitors click the most. You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.
4. Visitor segmentation. With this, you will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you. You can segment your analytic result by new/returning visitors, geography and referral sources.
5. Able to fine tune your website. With this analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website, and do a new copywriting on any page that is not converting well. In the end, it will bring you more quality prospects, and thus gaining more customers in the near future.